Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Snug As A Bug In A... Basket?

Wonder what's been keeping Macy occupied lately?

Books?

Cartoons?

Sidewalk chalk?

Playdates?
Nope...
As it turns out, the toddler is rather content sitting in front of her mirror in a laundry basket. Surrounded by a few of her favorite toys. And a measuring cup.





I even caught her doing the same thing this past Sunday morning in the church nursery. She was awfully quiet so I peeped around the corner to check on her. To my surprise, I found her sitting in a crate no bigger than a dishdrainer! She had simply dumped all the toys out, climbed in, folded her legs up, and talked to her reflection in their mirror.
Call me crazy, but I think we may have overspent on her birthday gifts this year...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the sweetest little girl ever. I love her! Jenna

Anonymous said...

She loves to look at herself!! Nothing wrong with that:)

nammie said...

Nothing wrong with looking at herself in the mirrow!! She is probably thinking...."who is that cute little girl?" Love it!