FYI, there is no greater mockery to the South than turkey bacon. But in this meat's defense, it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. I've just been used to real bacon all these years (and real eggs, for that matter!).
I keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. So tomorrow morning, I will close my eyes and imagine that my turkey bacon tastes like real bacon. Or pecan pie. Or chocolate.
Now you know I like to have pictures with my blog posts, so get a good look at Macy before breakfast. This is what happens when she's gone to bed with her hair wet the night before... Isn't she lovely?! Even with bedhead?!
Oh, how I love her curls! (They're even better when they've been moussed!) But I had to hurry and snap this one because as soon as she heard Mickey Mouse behind her, she immediately turned around and I got this shot...
On a much sadder note, please keep the family of baby Cora in your prayers. I just heard of this family yesterday. Cora was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma at the end of January. She had several surgeries and some chemo, but passed away on February 8th at the age of 11 months. Please lift this family up in prayer any time you can. The road ahead of them is long and I can't imagine the pain they must be feeling. I'm sure they need all the prayers they can get. Thank you...
























No comments:
Post a Comment