Friday, February 6, 2009

Spaghetti Strikes Again.

Luckily, I had a paper bag available in case I needed to breathe into it...
Macy seems to be happier than normal on Spaghetti Night than she is when I fix... say... Pot Roast! See for yourself...

It's as if she can see my panic attack coming on, and it brings her such joy to make a mess.

Much to my relief, I think Ali enjoys Spaghetti Night as well. He's like a little wizard that we bring in after dinner to assist in the clean-up. After all, there's more on the floor than there is in Macy's tummy.

My mom always says to "enjoy every minute because they're only little once."

I'll have to remember that the next time I think about fixing spaghetti. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I miss her so much and can't wait to see her again. (I miss you and Chad too!) Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh, Trish,

I love your blog!

Macy is too precious. A living doll!

Love you, sweet friend!

Tammy