Not "Good Friday" in the sense of Friday before Easter, but Good Friday in the sense that yesterday provided us with a blessing. Now I really wanted to share this news as soon as I got home, but seeing that I wanted to tell my immediate family first instead of having them read it, I'm sure you understand.
Yesterday was Macy's annual cardiology check-up. (Which I must add that on Thursday, we had to get a chest x-ray for this visit, and I experienced Macy's first tantrum in the lobby of the imaging center while she flung herself onto the floor and refused to get up. Then she flopped around like a fish out of water for quite some time. It was lovely.)
So yesterday we received the fantastic news that the final hole in the bottom of Macy's heart has closed on it's own! She has a small leak around the patch that was used to repair the larger holes when she had her surgery, but that is common. In fact, that leak has been there since the surgery took place. We were also told that next year, Macy will only need to have an EKG in the office. And she will only need to have an ECHO and chest x-ray every two to three years!
God is so good to us! Our little miracle has come such a long way... *sniff*
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
She's such a miracle. Give her big kisses for me! xoxox
I think, that what's even more miraculous is that you JUST witnessed her first tantrum at almost 3 years old. lol!
Oh, that wasn't her first tantrum ever! It was just her first tantrum in the imaging center! LOL!
Post a Comment