Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hodgepodge.

Yes, I know it's been over two weeks since I've posted. If you can believe it, I've gotten tired of hearing my own voice via "the blog". What? You're not buying that? Then allow me to get you caught up on all things from The Brammell House, and perhaps you will understand.

1. We put our house on the market. So in between getting it fixed up and ready to sell, I've been somewhat... oh, I don't know... EXHAUSTED! And all the paint fumes have made me unable to complete a sentence in my head, let alone type one out.

2. Last Sunday (the 28th), Chad and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. I meant to post that night and reminisce by sharing a wedding photo, but my scanner doesn't work and that made it impossible.

3. Macy spent the night with my mom and dad for the first time ever! And I lived to tell about how she made it without me (except for that one time she stayed with my in-laws when I was infected with Stomach Virus '08, and frankly, that overnight trip couldn't be helped. In fact, had it not been for the Phenergen knocking me out cold, I would've cried the whole night and hobbled nextdoor in my bathrobe to get her.)

4. Not only have I not written, but I have been too busy to even follow the blogs that I subscribe to. And without my daily dose of BooMama, I'm just not myself.

5. My computer went all funky and now I can't hear the music on my blog or see the videos I've posted. All I see is a white blob with a circle, triangle, and square in the upper left-hand corner. If you know how to fix this, please let me know. It's making me very upset!

6. In the world of reality TV and all things news-related, I am:
a.) devastated that Jon and Kate announced that they are getting a divorce.
b.) saddened at the death of Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays.
c.) a little annoyed that MJ's death has gotten so much media attention to the point where Al Sharpton chimed in on E! with a Special Report that knocked me out of watching the Will Ferrell SNL Collection.

Now I think you're up-to-date. I will return once I think of something else to ramble about. Thank you and have a lovely day. :)

No comments: