I have been married for over 7 years to my husband, Chad. We have a daughter named Macy Abigail. We also have one dog, a Boxer, named Ali. My husband and daughter are my entire world and I can't imagine my life without them. I'm very blunt, don't care if it hurts your feelings, I tell you the truth. I'm a hopeless romantic, I love tulips, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm very emotional, I cry when I get my feelings hurt, but I can be strong when needed. I am a bit of a perfectionist on certain things. I can't sleep if the pillows aren't on the couch or the rugs aren't straight, and I load the dishwasher a certain way. I hate to dust, vacuum, or iron. I can't sleep in socks, I despise having to wear a coat, and I've been known to drink milk straight from the gallon. I have an elephant's memory and can tell you things that most people forget even happened. I prefer the cold side of the pillow, I appreciate a good belch, I must have things organized, and I love sweet tea.
The photos posted on this blog are for the sole purpose of our friends and family to see how our Miracle Baby is doing on a day-to-day basis. They are not to be downloaded, saved to your hard drive, or reproduced in any way, shape, or form. Thank you.
Welcome!
Alright y'all. Per the request of family and friends, I've hopped on the blog-bandwagon to keep them updated on our lives. Usually I just sent out an email about something fantastic that happened, something that I felt strongly about, or something that made an impression on my heart. But now that I have an "official blog", I might end up posting every day about different things. Maybe what I've done this particular day, what made me laugh, what made me cry, etc. So prop your feet up and join me. It's gonna be fun...
2 comments:
Love 'er. :)
Nothing like a fun pool to cool me down. Look I even get a big cup to pour water on Mommy!!! OH, Mommy come a little closer!
Post a Comment