Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Playing House...

About a week ago, I promised that I would post something funny about Macy that literally brought tears to my eyes from laughter. As you've waited patiently for that post to arrive, please know that today is your lucky day!

Here's the skinny: I was playing with her one night before bed a couple weeks ago. We were playing with her dollhouse and I was making "Mommy" wash the dishes and give "baby" a bath, etc. Macy began to grab the dolls from my hands and heave them out of the 2nd floor window and onto the carpet below. All I'm sayin' is it's a good thing that faux shrub broke their fall.

After a conversation about how we need to be nice to our toys, Macy decided that "Grandma" had enough torment from being flung off the balcony, and put her to bed...


Granted, the bed is upside down. But I'm giving her props for at least covering her up with a blanket.

Now here is where I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I nearly lost it when I saw Macy giving "Daddy" some time to relax from the torture and abuse. Brace yourself...


That's right! "Daddy" relaxes by sitting on the potty!

I must also add that later on, "Mommy" was put in the bathtub. Face down. But I was trying to turn her over so she wouldn't drown, and I forgot to capture it on camera. Oh well. It's still vivid in my memory!

Now go play with your babies! You just might learn something! How to relax, for example!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, she put "mommy" face down??? LOL!! that's sadly hilarious. i cannot stop laughing at "daddy" on the pot though. what a crackerjack she is. "That Macy..." ;)