(Please pay no attention to the dingy sleeve in the above photo! We had just played outside in her sand table that is full of dry pinto beans - since I can't bear the mess of all the sand! *gasp* And apparently Sam's Club doesn't wash their beans before they bag them up to sell in bulk. Imagine that.)
Also, since Macy has begun to walk, she wants absolutely no help whatsoever in the "Mommy, please hold my hand" department. So I had to outsmart her with this fancy schmancy monkey backpack on a leash!
She actually picked this one out herself. The fact that she absolutely loves Curious George may have had something to do with it?! Now "Little Miss Independent" goes all over the place and has no idea that I'm not far behind. (Normally, I would be holding on to the leash, but for the sake of taking this picture, I had to compromise.) By the way, how cute is she with this little fella strapped on her back?!
Attention: American Idol Fans!!! Go to youtube and watch some videos of Anoop Desai singing with the UNC Clef Hangers! You will be a fan of his from here on out! I guarantee it. I actually converted my sister just this morning! And I'm usually not fans of anyone from UNC (Sorry Tarheel fans. Especially you, Chris! I love ya anyway!), but "Anoop-Dogg" is the exception. I hope he goes far in this competition, and I hope even more that Adam goes home tonight. He scares me.
























2 comments:
her little smile is back, yay!! it's beautiful. and i love that backpack/leash combination. you are a clever one, oh yes you are! :)
I love her big smile too. She loves her little monkey friend. She plays with his tail dragging behind her footsteps.... where are you monkey?
Post a Comment